mercredi 2 novembre 2005

You know you've got too many feeds...

when you see this... After a 4 days-long week-end, and no access to the net, and loads of work... well you get the idea...
technorati :

4 commentaires:

Sandrine a dit…

Hey Chris, what happened to your new layout? Not that convinced after all?
Say hi to your dear lady,
S.

Chris a dit…

Aye, it got a little out of control so I just rollbacked to the old-ugly one
I really don't have time for that at the moment (and this WE was all about my dear lady turning 25... (as you probably know ;D)))
And she says hi too ;D
Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

You geek !! And you find some time to work with so many feeds ? BTW I quite got lost with the "new" layout and personnaly find this one great !! Why change ?;-)

Chris a dit…

I still have above a 1000 unread feeds...
I'll change the layout one day or the other anyway... ;D